Please do not use GPS directions to Kuzuko as this will take you on a detour. Use directions as listed below.
From Port Elizabeth Airport via the R400 to Kuzuko Lodge (170km)
* From the airport, follow the sign boards for the N2 towards Grahamstown
* Continue for approximately 60km until the road forks, carry straight on along the N10
* DO NOT take the left split for the N2 continue with the N10 past the Nanaga Farm Stall turn-off
* After 21km you will find a green sign board marked Paterson / Addo Elephant National Park (DO NOT turn here) continue along the N10 for a further 40km passing over the Olifantskop Mountain Pass
* Once through the mountain pass you will find a green sign board stating Ann’s Villa continue past it for a further 10km
* Turn left on a gravel road at the green sign reading (R400) Jansenville / Riebeeckstad & Grahamstown
* There is a Kuzuko Lodge sign on the side of the white building on the corner as well as a brown Kuzuko Lodge sign board in the mouth of the turn. Follow the R400 gravel road for 25km to T-Junction.
* Turn right at the white sign board stating Kuzuko Lodge 23km.
* Keep left as the road forks following the brown Kuzuko Lodge sign boards.
* Continue for approximately 12km turn left at the brown sign board stating Kuzuko Lodge 11km.
* After 11km you will come to the Kuzuko Lodge Reception building. This is a white Cape style building used as a welcome & educational centre.
* Proceed to park your car undercover.
* Our game rangers are waiting here to whisk you off to our 5 star Lodge.