WeddingsAn ideal wedding venue, Kuzuko offers breathtaking views, 5-star luxury accommodation and authentic Karoo cuisine. The simple yet elegant romance of the African bush is the perfect backdrop for an intimate wedding or commitment ceremony.
A blend of Karoo romance and traditional South African hospitality Kuzuko offers tailor made wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages. Choose between our selection of indoor venues, a bush reception in our boma or a stretch tent over our infinity pool.
We can comfortably accommodate 72 guests and, should the lodge be booked out for your special day, we'll include a chalet for the bride and her entourage on the night before the wedding. In addition, the bride and groom can spend their first night in the honeymoon suite free of charge.
Ceremony Venue Options:
* Our outdoor venues are the perfect backdrop
* Swimming Pool - a gazebo can be erected over the pool to create a covered area
* Restaurant Deck
Our air-conditioned indoor venues are a welcome relief from the summer heat:
* Reception Building - a Karoo farm style building
* Chapel - A country style venue 15km away from the lodge
* Conference Room - a more modern approach
* Family Lounge - perfect for breathtaking views of the Big Five reserve below
Whether you choose a banquet-style or a dinner-and-dance setting, we'll ensure that your guests are comfortable throughout the day. In addition, we have a back-up generator with an automatic changeover switch in case of a power failure or load-shedding.
Please make an appointment on 042 203 1700 during office hours to visit our venues.
Our wedding rate per chalet is R1870 per double room and R1650 per single room per night - breakfast included. Early check-in can be arranged, subject to availability.
Venue Hire Includes:
* white tablecloths and white serviettes (material napkin)
* Clean-up and clearing after the event
* waitrons for serving and clearing
* setting and layout of tables as per your request unless you are making use of a décor company
* wooden square tables (seats 4 guests per table)
* cutlery and crockery
* wine and champagne glasses