SCHOOL'S OUTstarting at
Offer Valid 7 – 26 July
Special accommodation rates for just R1,900pps per night.
Includes hot or cold breakfast
Includes 3-course dinner
Includes your choice between a game drive OR a wellness treatment.
Book for more than 1 night and kids (aged 4-13 years) can choose one complimentary activity such as a plant and gogga walk, kids bush cooking class, bird walk, a nature walk viewing giraffe on foot or a 40-minute pamper party (includes a 30-minute express treatment, 10-minute foot ritual and a fancy fruit mocktail)
DAY VISITORS HALF-DAYstarting at
- Light lunch or breakfast
- Express spa treatment OR 2 hour 30 min game drive OR nature walk
DAY VISITORS FULL-DAYstarting at
- Three-course lunch AND one activity from the list below
- 40min Spa treatment / Game drive / Species specific photographic safari / Horse ride / Quad bike adventure / Bushman painting exploration / Birding walk
60 PLUSstarting at
- Book any 2 nights and get the 3rd night’s accommodation FREE
- Includes accommodation
- Includes three course dinner
- Includes Breakfast
- Starting at R2500 per double room, per night
COSY RETREATstarting at
- Hot or cold breakfast
- Three course dinner
- Choose between a Game Drive OR Wellness Treatment
- Free WiFi
- Children sleep for free. An age related surcharge is payable for children to cover activities & meals.
- Starting at R3800 per room, per night
- Valid 1 March – 31 August 2021
SPA PAMPER DAYstarting at
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Delicious light breakfast
- Sumptuous lunch with dessert
- 3 luxurious treatments
- Use of the sauna, gym & infinity pool
- Starts 08:30am and ends at 4pm
- No venue hire charge
- All 24 chalets will be reserved for your 50 guests
- A white draped gazebo and chairs around our infinity pool
- A complimentary honeymoon night
- A 3-course plated dinner
- Crockery and cutlery will be provided as well as white table linen
- Choice of continental or hot plated breakfast
- Dinner, bed & breakfast for 50 people and 24 chalets
Will I be guaranteed to see the Big Five, particularly lions?
During the early years at Kuzuko all members of the Big 5 were reintroduced to the reserve. However, as the animals roam wild and free in our reserve there are no guarentees that all the members will be visible on every game with the Cape leopard being the most ellusive. To increase your chance of seeing these amazing animals we would suggest that you take part in as many game drives as possible.
Do I need binoculars?
Binoculars are very important. You will not always have the animals close by. A good pair of 8 x 30 or 8 x 42 would be ideal. We also offer binoculars to rent from our front office. There are various rental options available.
Is the water safe to drink while at the Lodge?
We supply bottled water during the turndown service and on the game drives. We do encourage people not to drink our tap water for environmental reasons. We use borehole water and the quality can vary from time to time.
Do you allow children on safari?
Children of all ages are welcome on game drives. We do our best to keep families with children together on game drives. Children on game drive may however affect the way members of the big five will be approached.
Children are most welcome at Kuzuko Lodge. We cater for all their needs from child friendly decks, kiddie menus and sleeper couches to a special activity programme overseen by a dedicated game ranger.
Do you offer Game Drives in Addo Elephant National Park?
Kuzuko Lodge is built high upon a hill in our private game reserve bordering the northern part of the Greater Addo Elephant National Park area.
Game drives are conducted by our own qualified rangers our private game reserve not traversing bonderies.
Self drives are possible in the National Park. The closest entrance is approximately 120km 1.5 hours drive from our lodge.